Ways LinkedIn Can Grow Your Brand
LinkedIn is the top social network for businesses that offers business building opportunities and makes outreach easily effective. Often forgotten by marketers, LinkedIn is no joke with over 300 million members and the percentage of usage by experienced social media managers being 23% more than beginners. There are many ways LinkedIn can grow your brand. check out some of them.
- Opportunities abound for your brand to make connections on LinkedIn. Join groups that have something in common with your industry and get involved in discussions by asking questions or providing answers to questions in your field of expertise. Then, use the site’s Advanced Search to find a specific target market.
- You can reach out to your connections through carefully crafted personal messages that introduce you, your mutual interests and the benefits of working together.
- Create your own group. It is a great way to make connections and establish yourself as an authority in your field. Don’t forget to use keywords in your group title. This makes your group more searchable. Also, link your brand’s website to the group to drive traffic to your site.
- Build your online presence and authority using the LinkedIn Answers feature. Set up the feature on your homepage and select topics you have expertise on. This allows users to contact you directly with any questions they have on the subject thus, building your online credibility.
- According to LinkedIn expert John Lemo, you can turn your profile views into lead generation by tracking the people who have viewed your profile through the “who’s viewed your profile” link in the “Profile” drop down of your page and inviting them to connect.
- In addition, LinkedIn Pulse is a feature of the app that can help grow your brand. The LinkedIn FAQ says …“the quickest way to build your professional brand is with LinkedIn’s publishing platform. Use it to write about everything from industry trends to career accomplishments. It’s important to write about what you know, as these articles will help you establish yourself as an expert.”
- Finally, post regularly. LinkedIn stats show that companies who post at least 20 times per month will reach at least 60 percent of their audience.
These are just a few of the many ways LinkedIn can grow your brand. You can try them out and also look for more ways as you progress.