10 Hot WordPress Plugins for Business Websites
Having the right set of tools can help you take your business to the next level. Below are the hot WordPress plugins for business websites.
- OptinMonster is the most popular conversion rate optimization software. It allows you to convert abandoning website visitors into email subscribers. If you want to grow your email list, then this is a must-have WordPress plugin in 2017.
- As a business owner, allowing your customers to contact you should be your top priority. WPForms is the most beginner-friendly contact form plugin for WordPress. This drag & drop online form builder allows you to easily create contact forms, email subscription forms, order forms, payment forms, and other types of online forms with just a few clicks. We use it on WPBeginner and all of our other sites. There’s a free WPForms Lite version available for those who are looking for a simple solution. If you want more advanced features, then get the Pro version.
- MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It allows you to connect your website with Google Analytics, so you can learn more about your website visitors such as where are they coming from and what are they doing on your website. You can then optimize your site accordingly to improve your earnings.
- Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing service providers. It allows you to build an email list and send emails to your subscribers. It is by far the most beginner-friendly platform, with a quick and easy setup. It comes with built-in tools to add signup forms and also works well with lead generation software like OptinMonster.
- Sucuri’s web application firewall is probably one of the best protection you can get for your site. They monitor and protect your site from DDoS, malware threats, XSS attacks, brute force attacks, and basically every other type of attack. If you don’t have a firewall on your website, then add one today.
- Yoast SEO (formerly known as WordPress SEO by Yoast) is one of the most popular WordPress plugins. It allows you to optimize your WordPress site for search engines. It not only helps you add meta tags, it optimizes your site as a whole.
- Speed is one of the most important SEO factors. Faster websites rank higher in Google, this means more visitors to your business website and more conversions. W3 Total Cache allows you to serve compressed and cached files to your visitors. This reduces the load on your server and your website becomes faster.
- Testimonials allow you to showcase your past clients and their feedback about your services or products. People love to hear what others have to say about your business. It helps you gain trust and build lasting relationships with your clients. Testimonials Widgets make it super simple to add customer testimonials on your WordPress site.
- If you need a solution for your business website where your users can book and pay for appointments, then BirchPress is the solution for you. It allows you to easily add a complete online booking system to your WordPress site.
- When launching a new product or website, you may need to add a FAQ section in WordPress. You can add a new page with all the frequently asked questions (FAQs), but in most cases, FAQs grow as your product evolves and as your customer base grows. By adding the FAQ section, you can significantly reduce your support overhead and improve conversion.