Social Media Trends To Follow as a Brand
As a brand looking to generate leads and boost sales through your digital marketing strategy, it is important to stay abreast of social media trends and follow them. Social media has created an avenue for people to relate with brands and ask questions. Being up to date on Social media trends puts you one step ahead of your competitors. With over 1.8 billion Facebook active users and 500 million active Instagram users monthly (60% of these users learn about brands online and 75% of them take action form what they’ve learned), it is in your brand’s interest to follow trends on these two social media platforms. So, we at ScubedStudios have compiled some of the best social media trends to follow.
- Live streaming. This is a live video post Facebook introduced to its app. You can post real time video and see the number of live viewers and the stream of live comments as well with the help of the Facebook Page Manager app.
- Plus, Facebook recently introduced the 360o photos that allow users see the view all around a photograph. It is more interactive and immersive that regular photo posts.
- Comments on followers/subscribers photos on Facebook and Instagram. It earns their respect, interest and can eventually convert them to customers.
- A useful trend to follow is the chatbot service on Facebook Messenger. This service has settings to answer FAQs and send information immediately. Prompt customer service will increase your credibility.
- Also, Instagram stories are a great trend to follow. Share behind the scenes stories of your brand that play like a slideshow. You can tag profiles of people and add a geolocation so your followers can know where you are.
- Use the Instagram insights for business account to analyze statistics and optimize your content.
For more, visit www.jeffbullas.com