How to Post Instagram Photos Directly to a Facebook Page
How to post Instagram photos directly to a Facebook page
Instagram like other social media tools is a great marketing tool for all kinds of businesses and professionals to showcase their products and services. If your brand uses both Facebook and Instagram for your business, you’ll find that it is easier to tie both accounts together so your images automatically post to you business page instead of your personal profile. It also saves you time as you can post your Instagram photos straight to your Facebook page without having to do it all over again. Posting your Instagram photos on Facebook is as easy as 123.
Here’s how to automatically post your Insta-photos straight to your Facebook page.
- Launch the Instagram app from the Home screen of your iPhone.
- Tap on the Profile icon in the bottom navigation. It’s the one to the far right.
- Now tap on the Settings icon in the upper right hand corner. It’s right beside the Edit Your Profile button and looks like a gear.
- Tap on Linked Accounts. You may have to scroll a bit to find this option.
- Tap Facebook.
- Tap Ok in the prompt that appears on screen. If you aren’t logged into the Facebook app, you may need to add in your account information.
Once you link accounts, you’ll have the option to share a post to Facebook from the same screen where you add a caption.
That’s all there is to it! If you ever want to change the way Instagram posts photos, you can always tweak and reset your options through the same steps. You can even choose which Facebook page your Instagram photos go to if you manage more than one! That wasn’t so hard, was it?
This article first appeared on 08/07/2017 in www.imore.com