Five Benefits of a Great SEO
When you’re conducting business online, the importance of SEO can’t be overestimated – a carefully planned SEO strategy is the best guarantee to ensure your position in Google’s search results. If your SEO strategy isn’t up to par, it’s a given that you’ll end up buried low in the search results, and that’s not where you want to be.
However, SEO is a tough subject to master; it requires time and effort like no other digital marketing strategy. Of course, SEO brings with it its unique benefits with experts claiming that SEO was, is and will forever be one of the best sources of traffic that you can get for your website and business.
Below are five benefits of having a great SEO:
- Increased Traffic – Top positions on the search engine result pages receive a majority of the impressions and clicks, so ranking in these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website. SEO also focuses on creating informative and keyword relevant title tags and meta descriptions, which show up in the result pages. Having optimized tags and descriptions helps to increase click through rate, which also promotes increases in qualified web traffic.
- ROI – SEO provides trackable and quantifiable results, regardless of whether you are an ecommerce or non-ecommerce site so there are no qualms when it comes to ROI. SEO agencies are able to track nearly every aspect of their strategy, like increases in rankings, traffic and conversions. Comprehensive analytics also provide the ability to drill down at a granular level and see demographic information and other engagement metrics for individuals who have interacted with your website.
- Cost effectiveness – SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online. SEO’s inbound nature helps businesses save money as opposed to outbound strategies like cold-calling. While cold-calling can still be an effective strategy, the leads generated cost 61% more than leads generated by an inbound strategy like SEO. And since SEO also targets users who are actively searching for products and services like yours, the traffic resulting from SEO is more qualified than many other marketing strategies, resulting in cost-savings for companies.
- The Benefit Of Increased Visibility In Search Engines. The most commonly known advantage to be seen in SEO is an obvious increased visibility in search engines.
- Great SEO leads to increased credibility for your brand. Ranking highly in the search results signals to searchers that you’re a key player in your industry. Conversely, ranking on the 2nd or 3rd page may lead to unwanted assumptions: that you’re a new business, that you’re not as well known or that you don’t have the budget (and thus sales) to afford to boost your rankings