12 Awesome Brand Awareness Strategies
Standing out as a brand is a prerequisite to survival in today’s competitive world. And learning how to create effective brand awareness strategies for your brand is never going to hurt but help you. So, relax and enjoy this post.
These 12 awesome brand awareness strategies would help
1. Great content less ache: If you think of brand awareness strategies as wanting to be known as a lady’s man, you need to dress appropriately, be respectful, smell nice and strike up engaging conversations. With these, the ladies could put you in a beautiful problem. So is having great content for your brands, just that it is not expected to put you in any type of problem. Create memorable, valuable content and you’ll be introduced to new audiences and make a lasting impression.
2. Freebies: No one is immune to enjoying free things. Putting your brand name on items and giving away gift items at an event relevant to your brand’s customers is part of building effective brand awareness strategies.
3. Social Media Contests: Run a social media contest in which contestants submit answers to questions pertaining to your services or business. Contestants will share the link with friends and family to get more votes, which helps in building your brand awareness strategies as a result. Such exercise builds a friendly relationship with customers.
4. Unique Identity: One surefire way to increase brand awareness is by giving your brand a fun, unique brand identity. Since acting like every other brand could be boring. This is one of the easiest ways of creating effective brand awareness strategies
5. Paid Social Advertising: Organic social marketing is becoming more difficult by the day, leading more businesses to turn to paid social advertising. Whether this difficulty is deliberate or not is not an issue to be addressed now. Facebook and Twitter Ads are relatively cheap and help get your brand seen on social. Whether or not users convert immediately, every added piece of familiarity counts when users finally are ready to make a purchase.
6. Influencer Marketing: Getting friends in high places is another easy way to boost your brand awareness. Find existing influencers in your industry whose business you could potentially complement, rather than compete with. Make use of your partner’s influencer network to promote your brand (while also building up valuable partnerships you can continue to make use of long-term).
7. Community Involvement: Bring your marketing close to home by getting involved in your community. Sponsor local events, get involved with local schools, and host your own events to make yourself a household name.
8. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Obviously, a huge part of your brand awareness strategy is getting found by people who are looking for a product like yours. SEO is essential to this effort. Make sure your site uses relevant keywords, title tags, alternative image text, and metadata to improve where you rank.
9. Create a Blog: Most brands have a blog, but the ones that stand out in buyers’ minds have blogs with content that informs, entertains, and educates. Blogging is an important part of any inbound marketing strategy. Consistency and quality are key.
10. Referrals!!!: People trust information that comes from acquaintances, peers, friends, and family members more than any other source. This makes word-of-mouth one of the most powerful weapons in your arsenal. Some ways to get referrals are: offering outstanding services to customers, incentivizing the acts of referrals, and testimonials.
11. Daily Social Media Posting: You don’t have to write a novel every day, but visitors should be able to look at your social media profiles and know you’re in business. Plus, the more valuable content you post, the higher the chance of a follower sharing your content.
12. Hashtags: This is one of the sure ways your brand awareness strategies can help increase brand visibility. You can reach a bunch of strangers with hashtags on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. By placing a hashtag in your post (#likethis), users can click/search for those tags to find similar posts. #tbt (thank God is Friday) is a very popular tag that you can use on Fridays to increase brand awareness.
You should make sure to practice these brand awareness strategies consistently and diligently too.